- Complete supply of the dye-works including heat recovery
- Use of waste water heat to preheat process water as well as feed water. In addition, the waste water heat is fed into the heating system.
Separation of cold and hot waste water when discharging it from the textile machines:
- Separate waste water collection tanks (cold water 120 m3, hot water 100 m3)
- 3 countercurrent heat exchangers (special construction for textile waste water)
- Feed into the process water tank 200 m3
- Feed into the feed water tank and the heating system