As part of the renovation and expansion of the Vorarlberg Museum from 2011 to 2013, the heating and air conditioning technology requires renewal. Ventilation systems are necessary for the collection, exhibition and events areas as well as for the catering and building services.
- 8 central ventilation units provide ventilation for the entire museum
- Heat recovery by means of plate heat exchangers and rotary heat exchangers
- Consistent humidity in the collection and exhibition area with high-pressure nozzle humidifiers
- Free-running ventilators transport the air, which is conditioned by heating and cooling coils and cleaned by fine dust filters
- Central control technology for a need-regulated system by making use of variable volume flow controllers
- Fire protection by means of fire dampers and fire smoke extraction fans
- Special floor air outlets and window curtain units ventilate the exhibition area and the foyer