In the course of the renovation work, the complete heating system in the 1st and 2nd basement will be renovated without interrupting operation.
This project involves a steam system, pure steam generation, hot water generation, renewal of the heating system, general renovation of the inpatient wing and part of the ventilation systems.
- A temporary high-speed steam generator and approx. 4,000 m of provisionally laid PE hoses ensure ongoing operation
- Hot water preparation and heating supply is effected via a plate heat exchanger station using steam
- The heating and sanitary pipe network has been replaced by high-quality, hygienic stainless steel piping
- Installation of a central ventilation unit with a total air flow rate of 80,000 m3/h
- All air-handling units now have heat recovery with an efficiency of 75%, two-stage F7/F9 filters, heater, cooler and in some cases steam humidification
- The new outpatient clinic will be equipped with a ventilation system with sound absorbers, fire dampers and volume flow controllers